Thursday, February 21, 2008

The G spot exists

Ian Sample – I love his name - The Guardian’s science correspondent, reported that doctors have found evidence that the G spot exists. But it seems, that not all women have it. (I don’t think I have it). Anyway, Ian Sample writes: “Ultrasound scans revealed clear anatomical differences between women who said they experienced vaginal orgasms and a group of women who did not. The scans identified a region of thicker tissue where the G spot was rumoured to be lurking, which was not visible in the women who had never had a vaginal orgasm.”
The G spot is believed to have the ability to affect only vaginal orgasms. Thank god! And the doctors in Italy who conducted the study say that it’s possible for women to find out whether they have a G spot. However, one of my newspaper’s editors tells me that the study is nothing new. “Some women have it, others don’t.”

No comments: